Nurses providing direct patient care in the inpatient or outpatient areas are eligible for the Paula Major Lectureship Award.
Paula was a founding member of the SGNO who died in 2002. In her honor, a memorial lectureship was created to provide an opportunity for a nurse to participate in the annual symposium.
- Recipient must be a Gynecologic Oncology nurse
- Presentation is limited to nursing management of a gynecologic oncology diagnosis or clinical issue
- 45-60 minute presentation
- Podium presentation abstract must be submitted by the original abstract deadline (for 2020, the deadline is September 9, 2019).
- Complimentary Registration to attend the 2020 Annual Symposium (Pre-Symposium and Main Symposium)
- $500 Award
- Submit abstract limited to 250 words and emailed or postmarked by September 9, 2019.
- Abstract submission for lectureship will be reviewed by the planning committee.
- Recipient will be notified by December 1, 2019.
ONLINE! Call for Abstracts
If you have questions, please reach out to Sarah Eder Infantino-- SGNO 2020 Program Chair: email@example.com or Amy Brown-- SGNO Outreach Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org