Nurses providing direct patient care in the inpatient or outpatient areas are eligible for the Paula Major Lectureship Award.
Paula was a founding member of the SGNO who died in 2002. In her honor, a memorial lectureship was created to provide an opportunity for a nurse to participate in the annual symposium.
- Recipient must be a Gynecologic Oncology nurse
- Presentation is limited to nursing management of a gynecologic oncology diagnosis or clinical issue
- 45-60 minute presentation
- Podium presentation abstract must be submitted by the original abstract deadline (for 2019, this is September 10, 2018).
- Free Registration to attend the 2019 Annual Symposium
- $500 Award
- Submit abstract limited to 250 words and emailed or postmarked by September 10, 2018.
- Abstract submission for lectureship will be reviewed by the planning committee.
- Recipient will be notified by December 1, 2018.
If you have questions, please reach out to Kelly Crayton: SGNO 2019 Symposium Program Chair